Welcome to the Acland Memorial Hall Website
The Acland Memorial Hall is a warm, bright, spacious and well-equipped village hall located at the centre of the village of Cold Ash in Berkshire. Flexible options exist for the hire of two self-contained spaces and male/female or home/away changing/shower rooms, with preferential hire rates for parish residents.
• Newly decorated throughout during the summer of 2014
• Adjacent to outdoor playground and the village’s large recreation area
• Flexible hire options: Main Hall (140m2), smaller Committee Room (38m2) or both available to hire together
• Both rooms for hire have a serving hatch into the kitchen
• Heated, modern kitchen has two sinks, electric oven and hob, microwave, large electric urn, kettle, mugs, plates and cutlery
• Ladies and Gents cloakrooms with an additional children’s-level sink. Separate disabled toilet with baby changing facilities
• Main Hall has blackout curtains and blinds for daytime parties and the showing of films and presentations
• Sports home/away or male/female Changing and shower rooms
• Other services and equipment include tables and chairs, stage and free WIFI
• Disabled-friendly with ramps, disabled toilet and a hearing loop in the main hall
• A free public 36 space car park with disabled parking bays
• An Induction Hearing Loop is available for use in the main hall. This works in conjunction with the majority of hearing aids to amplify and clarify sounds whilst removing background noise. If you wish to make use of this system please ask for further information at the time of booking.